Finance Digital Transformation Professionals
We are looking for individuals with a natural aptitude to drive change from a global perspective and with a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
Ericsson is strengthening its efforts in digitalization, and recently established the Digital Transformation Office. Detailed planning of the Ericson wide initiative is ongoing, where all functions will be engaged. Finance has a crucial role in the end to end transformation, where the Finance Digital Transformation professionals will work closely with the different functions and support units across the whole Ericsson organization. Group Function Finance will take strong accountability for Finance and Group-wide digitalization.
The Finance Digital Transformation (FDT) unit will drive and coordinate the digitalization agenda within Group Function Finance together with FCBS Strategy & Change and set the direction for how Finance will contribute to the Ericsson end to end digitalization journey with the main focus of the coming ERP change out. It will use thought leadership to develop a wanted position of company structure, financial model and ways of working. The unit will focus on four streams in order to reach the wanted position - Process, Model, Analytics and Accounting/Compliance.
Finance Digital Transformation Professionals will be responsible for:
- Apply the Group perspective when evaluating and decide on the future model and ways of working.
- Coordinate and drive the different streams mentioned above.
- Secure the interaction and alignment between the different functions and support units within the group when deciding on the future ways of working.
- Have an end to end mindset and secure best practice to reach our wanted position.
- Participate, evaluate and recommend future technology platforms.
- Design and develop the end to end New Company Model blueprint within the stream of responsibility by using thought leadership and external/internal best practice
- Document capabilities, value potential and impact on business operations and business areas related to the ERP change.
- Drive relevant ERP sub-projects for Ericsson group wide.
- Ensure relevant framework and principles for the program and projects to meet overall objectives.
- Ensure anchoring of strategic decisions with relevant function in and outside of GFF, including DTO.
- Ensure transparency to information related to the ERP change, and drive information meetings with relevant functions in GFFI and in MA/BA/GF.
Experience and competence
- Many years’ experience of the SAP environment.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson processes and ways of working.
- Great ability to innovate and drive change.
- Very good knowledge in linking systems, processes and models.
- Solid Finance background.
- High level of business acumen, excelling execution and embracing change.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
In case of questions, please contact the Hiring Manager: Tobias Ralsgård <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 280219