IMS Feature Integration Verification Engineer
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a IMS Feature Integration Verification Engineer.
Our Software Developers create and implement innovative solutions for future telecommunications networks. You will be part of a team where you create virtualized solutions and innovate the new cloud services of tomorrow. Our teams work according to Agile and Lean principles and are thus empowered to define their state-of-the-art development environment and practices.
What you will do:
- In this specific role you would be responsible for testing Management and Orchestration of Virtual Border Gateway Function and Media Resource Function IMS applications in cloud environment.
- Implementing test coverage of new features and automating those, meanwhile operating the underlying test network.
- Working alongside experts who will support your personal development, you will be on track for a bright future. So, if you are looking for a company that can offer a real opportunity to make a difference, Ericsson can deliver.
Apply if you have:
- A genuine interest in computer science and have practical experience with verification of telecommunication applications and Virtual Network Functions (VNFs).
- Firm knowledge with Linux and scripting languages.
- Experience with cloud computing especially using VMWare, Docker and OpenStack.
- Be familiar with some of the following practices: Agile Development, Continuous Integration and automation in general.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 280217