Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
As a Product Owner you will assume a community lead developer role in our IoT Accelerator R&D team. You will work on all parts of a software development lifecycle, from evaluation of requirements & design, test, deployment and maintenance of the created solutions. You are a team player, capable of working as a part of an international agile team as well as with customers and various stakeholders.
You will mainly work with services and solutions related to analytics, visualisation and billing.
As a successful Product Owner You will
- Drive the teams developing software architectures, applications and solutions
- Personally lead selected opportunities
- Develop competence within the team in line with overall business priorities and growth plans
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management, Sales and Operations
- Contribute to a continuous improvement
- Drive synergies across the teams by establishing best practice knowledge management, sharing, and re-use
- Share in building a team culture, ways of working and environment where employees are engaged, demonstrating proactivity, teamwork, strong performance, high professional ethics, and high energy.
- Learn from experts/colleagues across Ericsson
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Several years of hands-on experience in software development
- Development experience of applications and solutions in Linux Containers, KVM, and Docker/Rocket
- Development/operation experience in orchestration system like Kubernetes, Opensift and Docker
- Development experience with Linux operating system and various container runtimes
- Development experience on messaging systems and/or REST API’s
- Good skills in multiple programming languages, such as Python, Java, C
- Fluent in modern SW development tools and methodologies, such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Test-driven development
- Familiar with database solutions, such as SQL & Non-SQL
- Interest towards knowledge sharing
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Team leading capabilities
- Fluent in English
What we see as an advantage:
- Good knowledge of IoT technologies
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) development and deployment
- Knowledge of deployment pipeline
- Experience on big data, billing solutions and analytics
We offer You:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Apply now or latest by 30th of September!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || R&D
Req ID: 280038