Product Development Leader
The PDU UDM & Policy GS organization in Shanghai is looking for skilled customer support team leader that are interested in working with global customer support and system integration for the UDM & Policy product area.
We are seeking people with a genuine interest in working with provide best technical support service towards UDM&P deployment or live networks.
Responsible to secure that Tier2 WoW is implemented and followed.
Successful Implementation of CS Flow
Emergency performance monitoring and improving.
First escalation point towards all regions. (e.g. RCA…)
SPOC towards PDUs/PLMs.
Secure customer support service continuity for long holidays with line managers.
Actively work to promote high performers. KPI fulfilment. Measure follow up and take actions.
Cost Efficiency: Measured as per the GE BSC, link to Target Spec for Forecast Fulfilment
Proactive mindset. Continuously look for improvements.
Hold people accountable and takes corrective action when necessary. Encourages and rewards effort, hard work, and results.
Provide feedback, coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance others skills development.
Plan team competence target and identify gap.
Identify the development opportunities for employees and provides input and propose to the line managers to help competence planning.
Develop competence in technical domain
Agile/Lean driver (Retrospective, team maturity measurements…
- Preferably you have a Master of Science / Bachelor degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- You need to have some previous experience and competence in the UDC/HLR/HSS domain. The UDC Nodes we work with reside on different platforms, including AXE, EBS and TSP. So it is an advantage if you have competence in those areas. The experience with AXE based HLR is preferable.
- Soft skills that we value are the ability to work in a team, take initiatives and communicate with others. You also need to be self-confident and have a high level of accountability.
- We handle customers all over the world and it is also expected of you that you should be able to travel from time to time.
- Since you will have a lot of interfaces with the Regions and PDU’s it is very important that you have strong English skills both written and orally.
- We would like to see that you are familiar with these and have experience in using the different tools such as SMS, KCS, TRWeb, MHdb and so on.
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts