Job Title: Personal Assistant to Head of NMS (Network Managed Service) UK & Ireland
The Personal Assistant will provide a high degree of administrative support to the Head of NMS for UK & Ireland. The incumbent will contribute to and coordinate different projects and events as instructed by his/her manager. As required they will be expected to communicate and liaise directly with customers and/or customer’s EA/PAs and present the professional ‘face of’ Ericsson UK & Ireland They will act as an expert for the administrative IT systems whenever needed and will be required to authorise orders, invoices and other actions, such as HR requests in line with authorisation policies and routines.
The PA will support and inform the business about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can also be on an ad-hoc basis.
They will work on the above to optimise administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the Head of NMS UK & Ireland to focus on the core business & customer needs.
The PA is also responsible for planning for internal events and co-ordinating for external corporate hospitality.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Full organisation, diary & task management for Head of NMS UK & Ireland to ensure maximum their productivity.
- Ability to liaise directly with customers and customer PA/EA counter parts.
- Support with use of all Ericsson administrative tools & processes
- Efficiently organise all travel arrangements, UK & world-wide
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organisation
- Strong understanding of business
- Excellent organisational and project management skills for event management.
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Good Ericsson knowledge
- Good understanding of communication technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a high degree of drive & energy
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work as part of team and on their own with little direction
- Strong customer skills
- Following instruction and procedures
- Working with people at all levels in the organisation
- Adapting and responding to change
- Planning and organising
- Persuading and influencing
This role will be located in Reading
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 279960