IP Network Software Engineer
Are you looking for a career within Software Development, working with tomorrow’s technology for next generation RBS & 5G Architecture?
We deliver common IP transport features for all Ericsson Radio Network solutions (LTE, WCDMA, MGW & 5G).
Since we deliver the same SW to all radio standards, we focus a lot on software architecture, product quality, continuous delivery and integration.
We are organized in cross functional team where we are part of the whole feature flow, from continuous analysis to having a product working in field.
As an IP Network Software Engineer, you will implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation.
You will also have a chance to work with developing IP security, IP routing, IP forwarding, Quality of Service, 5G etc. in a Linux execution environment.
· Min. 2 years’ experience in C/C++ programming
· Good knowledge of IP technologies
· Java programming and SW testing knowledge
· Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean
· Good communication skills and command of English
· Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
As a person:
· You like to get things done.
· You are a self-driven and energetic team player.
· You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines.