Marketing Technology project manager
We are now looking for a Marketing Technology project manager who will be responsible for driving development projects for tools/systems used by the global Ericsson marketing community. The focus area will be event-related tools (e.g. webinar tools) but other tools can also be in scope, both customer-facing and internal ones. The position is part of the Digital Marketing Development team, which is a digital center-of-excellence with ~15 employees, mainly working with the development of Ericsson´s marketing technology tools and capabilities. The position is located at the Ericsson Group HQ in Kista, Stockholm.
- Develop and manage digital tools/systems supporting the Ericsson marketing community
- Lead digital development projects, working closely together with Ericsson Group IT
- Create the overall development roadmaps and define the requirements/business-needs for the development sprints
- Manage integration projects between different MarTech systems, e.g. webinar-platforms, the Ericsson.com website and the Marketo Marketing Automation System.
- Support Ericsson Sourcing and IT Security processes
- Drive training sessions for the M&C user community
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 3
- Domain experience: Web technology and digital marketing
- Experience from working in a global team
- Project management experience
- Experience from driving web/marketing technology development projects
- Experience from collaboration with enterprise IT-organizations
- Solid understanding of digital platforms & technologies in a global B2B marketing environment
- Strong people skills and ability to collaborate, inspire and get buy-in across an organization
If you have any specific questions regarding the position you are welcome to send an email to recruiter Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Please send in your application in English. Last day for application is Friday 24th of May.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 279947