We are now looking for a Price Manager to partner with sales team and central organizations to secure business and drive Ericsson SW Model and securing maximized value to Ericsson. Apply global strategies and perform regional benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations.
Responsible for tactical and strategic pricing support for tenders and business cases
- Secure that the offered customer price levels and models are coordinated with business objectives, profitability requirements, and compliance with Ericsson’s overall price strategies, adherence to Vital Commercial Principles
- Support the sales team in providing business analysis and recommendation on profit analysis, commercial packaging and risk assessments, with holistic commercials view on price, T&C, risk, and cash flow. Support Sales teams in commercial negotiation, incl. preparing negotiation strategy and tactics to counter competition and increase winning rate
- Holistic briefing / explanation to stakeholders prior to Sales Decision meeting
- Working with Sales, Solution and Services team in optimize costing of the solution, check price logic and commodity benchmarking to arrive at competitive pricing
- Competitor Intelligence / Value Argumentation. Analyze and perform benchmark on contracted/offered prices
- Education: Graduate in Engineering / Finance or equivalent.
- Analytical Skills; Commercial Acumen and Skills; Negotiation and Argumentation Skills; Financial Acumen.
- You will need to do well with Adapting & Responding to Change
- Team player with excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 279946