Technical Lead (EDOS CEM)
Our EDOS R&D develops various software tools supporting Mobile Network Design and Optimization services delivered by BMAS NDO telecom engineers to mobile operators across the world. We are looking for technical lead to work on DOP CEM development. DOP CEM package is a solution in the EDOS tool portfolio that adds information about various aspects of subscriber traffic in the mobile network including application and terminal usage of subscribers, as well as performance measurements on subscriber level (CEM S-KPIs).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze detailed requirements coming from Product Owner or external stakeholders
- Design and Build Software Solution
- Drive technical studies and prototype development
- Close cooperation with all the teams (integration, operation)
- Give user and project support
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering, (MTech, B. E, B. Tech, MCA) or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in design & development of software using core Java, spring & maven.
- Proficient in developing application using apache spark framework.
- Knowledge of software design and implementation best practices (Design Patterns, etc.).
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts will be advantage
- Has experience working in multi-site development
- Has basic understanding of SCRUM
- Background knowledge of IP networks
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 279917