Job Role: Test Analyst – Ericsson Broadcast & Media
Our end-to-end Media Management Services and content discovery platforms provide seamless delivery and robust support for linear and non-linear content preparation workflows. Technology, support and operations are provided from a combination of dedicated hubs and cloud-based facilities.
The Test Analyst is responsible for the ensuring the quality of solutions. Key responsibilities require the candidate to,
- Analyze and question requirements corroborating their use against existing features and practices
- Plan quality assessment activity for each change ensuring its completion to schedule
- Create and maintain suitable functional, integration and regression test scenarios
- Liaise with business analysts, software architects, and developers etc. to ensure the quality of solutions delivered and the associated artefacts
- Assess project risks whilst planning and conducting quality checks
- Maintain up to date quality records for all projects and activities
- Ensure potential software issues found are captured and followed up appropriately minimizing downstream impact
- Probe and verify both UI and Server/Backend processes
Our client is one of the world’s leading media services companies. Working with broadcasters, content owners, platform operators and brands, the company blends technology and creative expertise to provide a range of services; from playout, multi-platform media management and distribution through to access services, metadata, content discovery, companion applications and brand consultancy.
The successful Quality Assurance / QA Analyst will have relevant experience of major software development projects with the following skills, knowledge and/or experience:
- Manual Testing/Functional Testing/E2E/ System & Integration testing /Regression testing
- Selenium, TestNG, Test Rail
- Web Service & Data-Driven Testing via Soap UI/Ready API
- JIRA for Bug Tracking
- Test planning & execution and all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Preferred ISEB / ISQTB qualified with proven exploratory testing skills
- Awareness of Continuous Integration and Software Test Automation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Chennai || IT
Req ID: 279802