VP Sales, Managed Services for CU Emerging Business (JS 9)
We are now looking for a VP Sales who wants to be part of our journey to establish Ericsson Managed Services as a preferred partner to the Webscale customers and be part of the Global Customer Unit Emerging Business. Through strategic thinking, business development and management of our resources you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives.
We are searching for a KAM that will act with confident authority and that takes accountability to develop the business relationships while actively contributing to making customers successful.
Skills, knowledge and experience to be successful in position
• Strategic Thinker - Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; solutions-oriented; able to balance short and long-term priorities
• Results-oriented - Track record of consistently delivering superior business results; decisive and clear thinking
• Customer obsession - Customer needs to trust the position holder who acts with (passion and integrity) as a strong advocate for the customer inside Ericsson, and for Ericsson towards Customer
• Experimentation – Willingness to take risks on unproven solutions, ability to get others to take risks and experiment
• Energizing leader: Drives Ericsson culture, Engages and motivates employees, develops and secures talent; known for building high performing teams.
• Superior ability to identify customer pain points and translate into Managed Services opportunities for Ericsson
• Proven track record of executing global engagement plans to take key opportunities to closure
• Flexibility in the negotiation style and strong judgement on the right “battles to fight”
• Proven track record of building strong customer relationships and a relentless solution finder of customer issues and opportunities
• Strong understanding of commercial models and how to apply to the best interest for Ericsson with a focus on delivering strong margins in a complex global delivery environment
• Ability to uncover new strategic (non-MS) deals to widen account engagement and partner with other GCU stakeholders
• Solid understanding of Ericsson Managed Services business and capabilities
• Deep understanding of Ericsson Managed Services IT & ADM business and capabilities
• Good knowledge of Ericsson DGS offerings spanning BSS, OSS, Cloud, SDN/NFV
Other unique requirements
• Proven track record of selling profitable, multi-year, complex contracts
• Proven track record of Managed Services sales
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt