Telecommunications Product Specialist
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Telecommunication Product Specialists.
We are now looking for a Telecommunication System Support Engineer to become part of our Service Delivery Organization supporting our customers using our products and solutions. Your role will include all customer support activities such as: customer trouble tickets analysis, integration, verification, support. Our focus is customer while Ways of Working is based on Lean and Agile applied in service delivery environment working end to end with both customers and product development teams.
- Manage trouble tickets from our customers
- Work effectively in a team to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve wide range of technical issues
- Proactively support product development team by feeding experience from working with customers and customer installations
- Provide technical support for Ericsson project teams
- Be part of task force teams and on call rota as requested
- Flexibility to travel may be required from time to time
Apply if you have
- Bsc degree in Electrical/IT/Telecom Engineering
- Min years 3+ years of telecommunication related experience
- Experience with Network Management solutions (eg. OSS) in a telco environment
- Understandig of 3GPP standards
- Knowledge of Solaris and Linux server management
- Excellent knowledge sharing skills and readiness
- Business understanding
- Result oriented mindset - able to meet customer expectations
- Good planning and organizing skills
You will fit in well our team if you are able to
- Working independently taking responsibility while in other occasions
- Work in team, including virtual team work in multi country and multi cultural teams covering whole Network and multiple product teams
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: Hungary - Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt.11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 279764