Head of Platform Domain
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager as Head of Platform Domain to join our team, are you the person who wants to take the opportunity to shape the future of technology?
As Strategic Product Manager, the purpose of the job role is to handle product(s) from strategy to end of life. Exceeding expectations from the market and maximizing profitability when appropriate, considering dependencies and prioritizations within Ericsson.
- Define and drive world-class, competitive BSS products, especially around the platform dimension
- Define global product strategy, GTM, target deal types and business case
- Drive product partnerships and acquisitions
- Define investment, roadmap and release strategies
- Manage the product’s requirements backlog and lifecycle
- Engage with the development unit to ensure roadmap execution in pursuit of the common platform
- Engage with customers for product overviews, demonstrate thought-leadership, roadmap planning and requirements gathering
- Define product packaging, pricing models and pricing, ensuring profitability and recurring software revenue
- Drive product marketing activities and deliverables, including prototypes/demos, sales tools, case studies, thought leadership and analyst briefings
- Drive product competence build-up across all units
- Ensure product sales readiness and regional enablement
- Ensure product delivery readiness
- At least 10 years of experience in the Telecom industry
- At least 5 years of experience in software product management, leading both inbound and outbound activities
- A proven track record in building and taking to market a BSS product for the Telecom industry
- Strong BSS platform domain expertise, including cloud-native technologies and non-functional aspects
- Transformation/services/delivery experience – an advantage
- Significant customer-facing experience
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very strong leadership, ability to drive change to
- High agility, ability to work in an uncertain, dynamic environment
- B.Sc. a must, MBA preferred
Flexible location; extensive travel
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 279747