Global Credit to Cash Accountant
We are now looking for a Bank Accountant to perform bank accounting according to the standard Ericsson Business Process (EBP) Activity Description for Treasury (Banking) and relevant work instructions. This requires handling of manual payments, bank accounting, period-end closing and Actual Cash Flow. The result is a correct balance of the, bank accounts in each company’s books.
- You will process manual payments on online banking tool or through bank letters and proactively track payment status
- Perform daily bank accounting & bank reconciliations
- Clear transitory accounts proactively
- Front end with various banks (externally)
- Perform general ledger accounting and period-end closing (reconcile accounts)
- Accounts receivable (handle incoming payments)
- Support RPA (Robotics)
- Education: Academic degree in finance, accounting or similar field.
- Min years of experience: Two to three years working experience in Finance
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Taxation Knowledge
- Financial Model Knowledge
- Treasury Knowledge
- Experience in Bank Accounting is a plus
- Experience in RPA is a plus
- Flexible in availability (work timings/ shifts & working on public holidays)
- Able to work under pressure especially during month end closing
- Collaborative & Self-Motivated
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 279686