Domain Sales Manager
Job - Domain Sales Manager
Who we are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Currently we are looking for a Domain Sales Manager
In this job as a Domain Sales Manager you will be working for on of our Global Customer Units. In this job you depend upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives. You are going to collaborate closely with the customer as well as our local Key Account Management teams to help them in their challenges in the domain of Radio Access Networks and the transformation to 5G. The position is based in Amsterdam.
- Generate profitability sales and develop long term business with our customer
- Improve customer relationship and build dedication
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Lead and develop a stellar sales team
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Science
- 7-10 years of experience of relationship sales within the ICT industry.
- Experience in Radio Access Networks, Transport and Cloud
- Excels at problem solving and critical thinking
- Leadership and change management skills
- Financial acumen
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What we offer
- International organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Laptop & Mobile
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Ericsson community as a Domain Sales Manager, don’t hesitate to apply!
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.