Software Supply Specialist
We are now looking for a Software Supply Specialist resource to prepare the complete SW Supply chain and maintenance to secure an efficient order fulfillment during the products life cycle.
- Prepare the complete supply chain for software deliveries including software activation and license key deliveries toward internal and external stakeholders
- Give support and guidance in the License Handling Area; including collaboration with stakeholders, acting as an advisor and working with improvements in the License Handling area
- Perform license activations to generate key files and functional specifications.
- The role includes working on schedules including on-call and emergency support.
- University Degree (technical degree not required)
- Min. 2 years of experience in Supply Chain domain or Customer Service or Order Desk
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Team player
- Fluency in English and Russian is mandatory
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
Position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bulgaria (BG) || || Sofia || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 279505