We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will support the future strategy with smart manufacturing and also digitalization transformation in Nanjing factory. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- You will try to find opportunities of digital transformation in all the business units
- You will drive global digitalization project implementation in Nanjing factory from IT point of view
- You will work on IT architecture design / optimization for Smart Manufacturing projects
- You will provide operational support on ISMS implementation in Nanjing factory
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Network or related technical field experience
- Minimum years of experience: 3~5 years
- Domain experience: Platform, Network, Cloud, ISMS etc.
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 279482