Project Planner - Internship
Job Description / Job Scope
- Work with Project and Automation team to identify areas that require automation
- Design, develop, test and deploy automation solution
- Conduct user socialization and facilitate the handover of automation solution
- Monitor and review post-automation performance results and optimize solution where necessary
Academic & Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on programming knowledge (e.g. Java, Python, VB, PHP, etc)
- Practical skills and experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool is an advantage (e.g. BluePrism, UiPath)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- This is an internship program with a one year contract employment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || ServEng
Req ID: 279468