MELA Sourcing Business Excellence - Performance Manager
We are now looking for a Sourcing Functional Development Manager for the MELA Sourcing Business Excellence team in the Performance Management position. You will be in charge of tracking, reporting, analyzing and performing governance on the MELA Sourcing KPIs and Operational Metrics, as well as participating in the design of the Performance Management module in the Strategic Sourcing Suite (Sourcing Digitalization Project). You will be able to provide creative solutions to be applied wherever necessary by designing, developing and securing deployment of strategies, policies, processes and tools in your own area of expertise. And you will be effective by, securing performance, ensuring consistency and globalization whilst providing expert advice within the Functional Area.
- You will establish & drive performance management compliance within MELA Sourcing
- You will plan & develop sourcing solutions for automation of reporting and analysis of data
- Secure FA compliance and efficiency where related to performance
- And you will build and develop functional area expertise on performance management, use of artificial intelligence, automation and robotization within the MELA Sourcing Business Excellence team.
- Education: Academic degree on Supply Chain Management or Information Technology
- Broad experience in a Sourcing/Procurement Organization
- Domain experience: Automation, robotization, performance analysis
- Innovative and Strategic Thinking
- Excellent attitude and problem-solving ability
- Ability and willingness to work with cultures around the world
- Initiative and drive to work independently and address high level executives within the Market Area
- Executive Presence
- Excellent Communication and Conflict Resolution skills
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best in Class practices
- Global mindset and ability to drive change and results in a matrix organization
- Solid knowledge and understanding of: Tableau, data structures and SQL
- Previous experience with HANA a plus
- Improvement process and ways of working - continuous improvement mindset
- Strategy development and deployment process
- IT Process
- Sourcing process and ways of working
- Preferably with experience from working in other sourcing job roles
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 279439