Performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks. The person can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the network engineer is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process. Hereby, the person is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
Tools & Resources
- Understanding and hands on experience on EDOS, OSS, BI, Winfoil, Mapinfo and other office tools
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation and pre-processing
- SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authorizing (SQL) as well as a variety of other databases/date-sources.
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages like Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Adapting and responding to Change
- Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || ServEng
Req ID: 279384