Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for an Erlang Developer who could flexibly contribute to multi node development in an agile environment.
Your daily tasks:
- Software development, implementation and test of new features
- Troubleshooting and maintenance are part of the daily work
- Securing high product quality
- Ensure timely deliveries
- Actively share knowledge within the team
- Drive cntinuous improvements of products and processes
- Develp competence in technical domain
Apply if you have:
- Sound knowledge of Erlang
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge of IP-based protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SIP), VLAN, routing
- Experience in scripting (PERL, bash, python)
You will fit in well our team if you have/are:
- has flexible mindset and clear quality focus
- open to learn
- is real team-player, feels homey in agile WoW
- good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in concurrent programming
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in virtualization technologies (Openstack, VMware, KVM)
- IMS experience
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 279379