We are now looking for an Compliance Manager to develop and secure the effective understanding and implementation of Ericsson corporate requirements, and customer requirements, in Ericsson operations through the framework of the Ericsson Group Management System. Ericsson corporate requirements include, but are not limited to, Policies, Directives, Mandatory Instructions, standards chosen by Ericsson to direct its operations, and global processes.
- Drive Change management in Compliance area;
- Manage BCM (Business Continuity Management) execution for Supply China;
- Support strategy communication activities;
- Support internal assessment plan, execution, summary in EMS, OHSAS, ISMS areas;
- Interact with Group EGMS function about new requirement on EGMS;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in EGMS and compliance matters;
- Coordinate external /3rd party audit to our Management system;
- Be part of Internal assessor community and be Lead Assessor;
- Education: bachelor degree
- Min years of experience: 4-5 years of experience
Experience of leading working teams & projects preferred
- Change and improvement management skills
- Risk management skills
- Audit and assessment skills
- Business understanding
Excellent verbal & written English
- (Local Input)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 279363