We are now looking for an IT Manager, you will ensure that services, currently in production, are delivered as expected to associate and users. You will govern the complete delivery of Enterprise IT services to the business.
You will act as an escalation point for issues with Services/Solutions/Products. You will work with others on solutions, already in production and works closely with global IT teams, who works with partners on new/future solutions.
The IT Manager is the local representative for Global and Regional IT Security on all IT Security matters and ensures that all security programs are locally implemented by guiding, driving and providing governance for security initiatives in line with corporate guidelines and directives.
- Business unit partnership
- Identifying potential business opportunity
- Business case and solution (if applicable)
- Business requirement delivery and lifecycle management
- Business adoption to new IT services/platforms and enterprise core
- Verticals MNEA representative
- Project management in vertical area
- Solution, cost planning and budgeting for vertical area
- Driving service improvement and communication
- Decision making for operational matters
- Major incidents and escalations
- Site triggered projects
- Overall accountable for the IT fundamentals
- Representing IT in cross organization collaboration
- Education: Academic degree or corresponding competence with emphasis on IT and Business
- Minimum years of experience: (5 years)
- Domain experience
- IT skills - experience in IT environments with a plenty of Services, Applications, Processes, Roles and Suppliers
- Good business understanding of the Area/Region/Site
- Experience working with multi-national global organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment
- Good negotiation, communication, presentation and social skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || IT
Req ID: 279341