SW Developer with Technical Lead
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have the freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
We are now looking for a Developer with a genuine interest in technology and programming who have the ability to develop and maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. You strive to understand the big picture, meet targets and highest standards of quality and can analyze and solve problems.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership and technical studies
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test algorithms and systems
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in new technical domains
- We see you being creative and like to find new ideas and solutions and that you have a positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work.
- Education: (MS in Compter Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or relatied field)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- System and modeling
- Strong Programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R, Pyton)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to clearly communicate complex result to technical and non-technical audience
- We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
- Knowledge or intressed in Constraint based programming
- Knowledge or intressed in Databases
Location: Kista, Stockholm
For queries related to the position please contact the Senior Recruiter Valentyna Ivanova firstname.lastname@example.org