Exciting sales role to support Ericsson’s continuing push into the development of Sales Engagements with AT&T’s FirstNet and Enterprise Group based opportunities throughout. Ericsson will help AT&T drive the North American market for Mission Critical and broader Enterprise solutions and this role will help transition the network promises into real world solutions. The role requires a fundamental understanding of the customers business, operations and service offerings and more specifically focuses on how they engage with their largest customers, public and private, to proactively develop Ericsson solutions to evolve the network and drive operator revenues. This role will focus on securing both short and long-term profitable business with AT&T and requires the use of both internal and external relationships that owns the transition from sales to execution making both the customer and Ericsson successful.
- Develop and maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- Proactively create and secure opportunities that will generate profitable sales.
- Accurately forecast and manage new and ongoing sales opportunities
- Manage transition of opportunities from sales to operations
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Domain experience: Ericsson Core portfolio and cloud networking combined with broad knowledge across Ericsson’s portfolio of Business Areas
- Challenger and consultative selling skills with strong commercial skillset
- Knowledge of Global Scale operator processes and working environment
- Knowledge of Government and Enterprise customer buying patterns and value creating combined with the ability to grow Ericsson’s position in those revenue streams through value creation and business model flexibility.
- Superb personal, written, verbal, presentation, financial and negotiation skills
- Proactive, innovative and highly motivated
- Strong customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Financial acumen with creative thinking
- Perseverant, accountable and results oriented with a passion to win and execute
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Downtown || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt