Junior Business Process Management
We are now looking for a Junior Business Process Management, who will participate in customer engagements for consulting activities. In this role, the candidate will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget. The goal is to bring value to the customer by defining new processes, or analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ existing processes, operations, organization, IT or network.
• Deliver consulting projects for telecommunication companies
• Maintain relationship with the customer
• Analize as-is processes
• Design of target processes and way of work
What we are looking for:
• Graduate in engineering or computer science
• 1 or 2 years of working experience in telecommunications
• Interested in new telco technologies and advanced application
• Disposed to continuous learning in order to fill gaps and stay up to date
• Good level of English is mandatory
• Good analyzing and adapting skills
• Team Spirit attitude
• Attitude to work in complex organizations
• Competence domain: Business Support Systems, Operations Support Systems, Networking, Cloud or Virtual Networking
• Relating & networking
• Team working
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Adapting & responding to change
• Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
Position is based in Madrid. If you are interested don't hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 279245