What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Work as a Lead RAN Solution Architect role and lead a team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions for 4G/5G
- Point of contact for complex technical issue or queries
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support and lead deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years+ in Telecommunications
- Excellent understanding and experience in RF Planning, Design, Tuning and Optimisation in WCDMA/LTE/5G networks.
- Worked in a Technical Expert/Subject Matter Expert capacity large scale WCDMA/LTE/5G networks rollout, network capacity upgrades and/or network swap outs projects.
- Extensive experience in implementing and verification of 4G/5G feature in labs and/or on-field
- Proven experience in driving feature introductions with customer
- Able to influence key stakeholders at C-level
- Strong 3GPP knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate team
- Experience in resolving spectrum & interference challenges
- Deep Ericsson product solutions knowledge and PDU connection
- Experience and understanding in multi-vendor network interworking
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in pre-sales and RFP
- Knowledge of Core and backhaul technologies
- IP knowledge (advantageous)
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT; ServEng
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06