Service Improvement Lead
Purpose of Job Role
This role will drive continual measurement, analysis, reporting and improvement activities to support the Service. It is a customer facing role in support of Service Ownership and key interface towards Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU) to secure the performance, optimization, and continued evolution of the Service.
· Responsible for the overall continuous improvement of the Service throughout its lifecycle. Measuring the continual performance of the service and driving the necessary activities through the delivery flows
· Responsible for securing the e2e customer experience of the service together with the Service Owner.
· Responsible for securing the continual evolution and optimization of the service. Driving ML, AI and automation of data analytics activities across the Service, including the underpinning resources, applications and infrastructure.
· Responsible for the measurement and reporting of the Service towards the customer. This includes the KPI’s, SKPI’s and SLA’s / WLA’s as agreed within the commercial contract.
· Responsible for the continual Service Improvement plan of prioritised activities working with the Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU), the customer and any relevant ASP’s.
· Support the Service Operations Governance both internally and with the customer for the Service Performance in the contract, to also include Program & Demand Management.
- Bachelor degree in IT or Telecom
- Knowledgeable on the end-to-end operation of the telecom operator's mobile network (call flow)
- Overall understanding about 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
- Ability to interface with clients at senior level
- Leadership skills
- Good English skills at work
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectation
· Creating & Innovating Innovation
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Applying expertise & technology
· Adapting & responding to change
For effectiveness the Service Improvement Lead should;
· be Agile, lead by example, work collaboratively and dynamically across the business, with our customers, partners and suppliers in removing complexity,
· Value matters to our customers by understanding their perspective and being able to empathize with their business situation and needs,
· seek to Innovate, be curious by questioning ways of working that that make things difficult; trial new ways of doing things; fail fast and learn quickly
· use Data smarter to enable predictive analytics, create value and business outcomes by proactively managing our customers networks
· Automation is a strategic necessity, take ownership to deliver services that our customers actually value and will promote
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Myanmar (MM) || || Yangon || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 279016