Purpose of Job Role
The jobholder will be the master to orchestrate the big data for business analyzing and improving. The tasks include and are not limited to:
· Define, create, automate, and maintain key operational and statistical data (standard and customized).
· Run the data analysis and modelling, interpret it into specific finding for business and operation development.
· Develop new processes to increase task effectiveness and to consolidate in scope customers.
· Create, develop and maintain the report system.
· An appropriate degree in computer science or related disciplines; and/or relevant industry experience in analytics and development activity.
· Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation and pre-processing.
· Telecommunication knowledge would be a plus
· Excel/Access knowledge, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
· Programming languages (e.g. C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus
· SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SSIS knowledge and experience
· Tableau, PowerBI or any other visualization tool
· PHP would be an advantage (to manage / develop portal)
· New wave programming for machine learning - like Python would be considered a plus
· Business Objects knowledge (to manage / develop reports in BO)
Writing & Reporting
Learning & Researching
Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Following Instructions & Procedures
Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Myanmar (MM) || || Yangon || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 279007