Implementation Manager, RAN Swap
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson has been selected by Danish service provider TDC to roll out nationwide commercial 5G, as part of a major network overhaul, and provide managed services through the Ericsson Operations Engine. Besides regular network buildout including civil works, the scope includes swap of >3300 base stations, and well as swap of >500 in-building solutions. The demanding project requires experienced colleagues with desire to deliver high quality results at speed.
We are now looking for an Implementation Manager for this project!
- Manage the Implementation and Integration service delivery in accordance with Ericsson procedures and with respect to Customer’s requirements such as maintenance windows, specific site requirements and agreed network service impacts.
- Check and validate the implementation schedule on site and cluster basis.
- Manage the Implementation/Integration activities performed on site or remotely by Service Providers in assigned areas/region.
- Control Service Provider performance and take the necessary escalation whenever required
- Assure that correct methods, instructions, checklists and reports are provided by Service Providers and Network Engineers
- Assure implementation and integration according to installation/integration instructions, manuals and design documents
- Manage commissioning, integration, inter-operability testing, MVNV (multi-vendor network verification) testing, acceptance testing, and fall back situations and trouble shooting
- Review, support and, if needed, decide on resolution to solve technical issues on site together with Engineering, Radio Planning, Integrator and Service Providers.
- Escalate and obtain decision from Customers related to site and/or Cluster related issues during deployment.
- Perform Handover to Operation
- Co-ordinate with Lead Solution Architect, Network Design and Operation whenever required
- Prepare necessary reports
- Perform site quality inspection
- Monitor materials delivery and site inventory, together with Material Planner
- Conducting meetings with Service Provider teams, Engineering, Integrator and, if needed, Customer on a regular basis to co-ordinate installation, upgrades and integration activities
- Escalating to Project Manager any issue or deviation from the Plan
- Ensure the completion of documentation related to Acceptance and As-Built are achieved in time.
- Propose resolution to recover any delay in site, cluster and/or region work completion.
- Overall responsible for the Quality, OHS and Schedule on the assigned clusters.
- Reject or accept work including Bill of Materials and Services performed by the Service Providers
High technical education (Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar)
Minimum 5-year experiences within RAN Rollout Implementation management in multiple projects. Must have RAN swap project experiences at least in one of the project.
Having good knowledge of Radio Access Network deployment related to Civil Works, installation, testing and integration.
Ability to lead team and build up good relations with the Customer and project stakeholders
Having good understanding of Danish building construction regulations and any other related regulations.
Capable to lead Engineering and Technical discussions and negotiations
Positive attitude, good listener & communication and organization skills. Proactively identify and drive improvements.
IT and process oriented
Language skill: Fluent English is mandatory. Danish is advantage
Apply now or at the latest 27th May!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 278961