ECE Support Engineer
We are now looking for a System Verification Engineer. Your role will include test activities such as: test analysis and case design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design and necessary documentations. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive team performance testing
- Perform test analysis and requirement handling.
- Design the test cases
- Perform trouble shooting and performance analysis
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: computor related majors.
- Min years of experience: 5 years above
- Domain experience: SW test automation, Agile testing methodnology and tools
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Fluent english skills as you would be expected to communicate to MA or customer directly in US
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 278948