What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work may include scenarios such as introduction, upgrade, expansion, addition of functionality and/or capacity, and troubleshooting. Your work will in part shape our customer legacy.
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare and execute system tests, module tests and acceptance tests
- Troubleshooting of technical problems
- Identify and drive improvements
- Execute post project completion activities
- End-to-end technical understanding of LTE/5G networks
- Scripting & coding
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering (IT, Telecommunications, Software Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of deploying system tests and/or trouble shooting
- Domain experience: Radio Access Network, LTE, 5G
- Excellent communication skill
- Leadership & Reporting skills
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Experience with Ericsson equipment is advantageous
- Experience testing and validating LTE and/or 5G features in field and lab environments
**Ericsson will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position**
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 06