RAN Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Technical RAN Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Excellent team work and collaboration skills
• E2E technical understanding
• Business and Commercial acumen
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Education: University degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer and/or Customer Support
• Development of RAN high level and low level deployment/upgrade solution designs, method of procedures, network impact reports
• Production, analysis, and execution of test cases
• Working experience in 5G trials, LTE software upgrades, VoLTE deployments, IPSec integration, IP networking troubleshooting
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Industry certification and evidence of ongoing self-development required
• Technical SA & deployment/integration hands-on experience
• Creating & Innovating
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
• Persuading & Influencing
• Applying Expertise & technology
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
• Role is based in Dublin
• Travel up to 25% is mandatory for the role
• Working during maintenance windows and outside working hours is mandatory for the role
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Dublin || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06