vENM/ENIQ Integration Engineer
We are now looking for an experienced Ericsson Network Manager Integration Engineer, who will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Individual is also responsible for the product deployment of different telecom network systems (e.g. OSS RC, ENIQ-S, vENM, ENM) on native and cloud environment.
- Integration of Network Nodes with Ericsson Network Manager
- End to end troubleshooting for the issues related to OSS Platform, Fault Management, User Management, Software/Hardware Management, STS Management, and ENM/vENM applications
- Good troubleshooting skill set is required on different network management systems
- Deployment of telecom network systems (e.g. OSS RC, ENIQ-S, vENM, ENM) on native and cloud environment
- Installation and Configuration for SAN Storages and Disk arrays
- Data and network node Migrations
- Solaris and Linux administration
- Different database administration like Sybase-IQ
- Co-ordination with R&D Design Unit - OSS/ENIQ-S/ENM/vENM
- Acceptance for NE (OSSRC/ENIQ/ENM/vENM etc …)
- Responsible for end to end RFP support and response
- Good knowledge & hands on experience on Red Hat Linux system admin knowledge
- Good knowledge on Cloud infrastructure management
- Knowledge on Sybase/Oracle database administration.
- Good knowledge in Red Hat Open stack administration
- Knowledge on SAN Storage/Veritas cluster Service
- Knowledge of deploying application on cloud (3PP or Ericsson)
- Good knowledge & skill on System Administration of OSS system (Ericsson or any other vendor)
- Hands on experience of Installation/upgradation/commissioning/migration of vENM/ENM (Ericsson or any other vendor).
- Rich experience in vENM/ENM/ENIQ domain project execution
- Knowledge & understanding of different network technology (2G/3G/4G/5G/Core)
- Good knowledge in Network management skills including network operation, network troubleshooting and network/system management
- Good Knowledge of Python Scripting
- Knowledge and experience in RFP support
- Candidate should have relevant technical experience between 4-7 years which at least 5 years must have been spent working on OSS, ENM/ vENM and ENIQ System
- Candidate should have experience on Sun Solaris Systems/Linux System/HP x86 Blade/Cloud Architecture
- Experience from technical job roles as an Integration Engineer is required.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Dublin || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 278806