To strengthen our team we are looking for a 5G and 4G evolution pre-sales lead to the Radio Solutions team, who will be responsible for developing techno-commercial value argumentation, defining solution strategies for key opportunities, consolidating requirements from the Market area and sharing key insights from leading customer engagements to the wider MELA pre-sales organisation. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions, and proposals.
- Drive a specific solution area within pre-sales Practice Radio Solutions
- Ensure that high impact opportunities is utilising the latest and greatest tactics to win
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with other practise teams on a list of activities and opportunities
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Secure optimal introduction of new technologies/solution with leading customers in the Market Area
- Provide feedback to Business Area Networks on roadmap and products
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing; Develop others
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Drive and support innovations and automation initiatives
- Provide profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
- MS in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in R&D, product management and/or pre-sales roles
- Radio Technology and product competence
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work technical and consultative senior roles
- Availability to travel
- Proven track of successful international engagements
- Team player but also demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, initiative and ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- This is a global position: availability to travel worldwide
- Experience in 5G, LTE plugins, E2E, and IoT would be a plus.
- Senior consultative approach toward the customer
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson equipment, radio network features, algorithms, and parameters
- Very good understanding of radio interface standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and high concern for quality is required
- Innovation and proactive attitude
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
Primary Location : Brazil
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 278805