Pre-Sales Lead (f/m) Mission Critical & Private Networks
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Pre-Sales Lead (f/m) Mission Critical & Private Networks
In this role you will report into MELA Head of Radio Portfolio as part of MELA Network and Managed Services Pre-sales and Commercial Management. You will drive pre-sales activities across Market Area Europe and Latin America supporting Customer units with customer engagements and provide guidance in tender strategy. Close cooperation with Customer Unit pre-sales and accounts as well as across functional areas Radio, Core and Applications. This function will also work closely with the Business Area Networks, the unit for MC & PN with sales support and product management.
- Generate and follow up new sales opportunities for Mission Critical and Private Networks solutions
- Qualify opportunities based on business value and strategic fit
- Drive the MC & PN Community in Market Area Europe and Latin America
- Scale up pre-sales capacity through more efficient ways of working
- Take e2e responsibility for the MC & PN solutions across Radio, Core and applications, 4G and 5G
- Increase competence across the Market Area through knowledge sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- At least 3 years experience in Technical Pre-Sales role working on MCPN (Mission Critical & Private Network) E2E solutions (such as e.g. MCPTT, IOPS, FRMCS, Private LTE, NW slicing) is mandatory
- A previous experience on Radio Network and/or Core Network is mandatory
- Strong leadership experience preferably in an international company would be highly appreciated
- Market insight of Public Safety, Rail, Utilities as well as Enterprises in General would be a plus
- Understanding the challenges of mission critical networks and how to address them
- Ability to engage with customers across Market Area Europe & Latin America
- English fluency is a must; French, German or any other European language would be a plus
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently
- People leadership, capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Primary location: France (Massy Palaiseau) or Germany (Dusseldorf).
Interested? The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 278798