UDM Integration Engineer - Young Talent
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson Trainee program aims to build the next generation of employees in our Market Area by attracting the most competent, high performing and motivated young people in the industry.
As an UDM Integration Engineer, the candidate will deliver and support solutions in Unified Data Management & Policy competence area for Ericsson customers.
The role is part of a team and requires work in customer/Ericsson premises (locally or abroad).
- Install, configure and integrate Ericsson’s UDM solutions
- Upgrade, investigate technical problems, troubleshoot systems that are in operation and if requested, participate in the remedy of systems in case of critical situations
- Participate on business configuration in accordance to customer's service contract
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Small working experience (up to two years)
- Good written and spoken English and Greek
- Good attitude & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment
- Ability to show active participation within a team – be engaged
- General "open source" knowledge, "hands on" approach and a "can do" attitude
- Good planning and organizing skills
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be a plus
- GSM knowledge
- Database knowledge
- Good knowledge on Operating Systems (Unix, Linux)
- VM knowledge (VMWare, VitrualBox etc.) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Shell scripting (Perl, python and Java will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge on basic networking concepts, CCNA would be a plus
- Experience with trouble shooting
- Exposure to open source technologies
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Greece (GR)