Site Solution Engineer
Ericsson has been selected by Danish service provider TDC to roll out nationwide commercial 5G, as part of a major network overhaul, and provide managed services through the Ericsson Operations Engine. Besides regular network buildout including civil works, the scope includes swap of >3300 base stations, and well as swap of >500 in-building solutions. The demanding project requires experienced colleagues with desire to deliver high quality results at speed.
We are looking for a Site ‘Solution’ Engineer, who will carry Investigation and Engineering, on existing sites, where inventory management information, radio planning, site survey results and product portfolio knowledge are vital inputs for the specific site solutioning. This task requires an experienced engineer who has hands-on experience from designing and analyzing RAN solutions.
• You will collect and analyze vast amount of data
• Propose options for desired site solutions
• Provide economic reasoning for selected choice
• Perform, report and close activities
• Work with RAN planning and site engineering teams, onshore as well as offshore
• Use tools such as RamSite, Erisite, Visio and other relevant tools
• Documentation update
• Local Industry and standards knowledge
• Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
• 7-10 years’ experience
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Following processes, procedures and instructions
• Working with people
• Initiating and deciding action
• Previous experience from similar role also facing customer discussions
• Fluent Danish and English
Apply now or at the latest 27th May!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 278771