We are now looking for an IPR Commercialization Manager to drive the strategic direction of Ericsson’s Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) & Licensing activities. In this position, you will handle business critical patent portfolios, analyze business opportunities, and drive licensing and assertion projects.
Your responsibilities will be to conduct 3rd party patent analysis, handle patent portfolios and drive Intellectual Property Rights related strategy issues. You will also perform business & finance analysis, run patent licensing projects and assert patents in licensing & litigation.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Physics, or equivalent.
- Master Degree in Business, Law or in Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: (Recruiter to add)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Appropriate knowledge in general telecommunications technology is required
- Knowledge in Patent Process and local laws and regulations
- Experience in performing 3rd party patent analysis
- Experience in asserting patents in licensing & litigation
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Communications Skills
- Project Management Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 278720