Security (Program) Manager - Development profile - Ericsson Digital Services Security Center
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the service provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud.
Ericsson Digital Services does this by delivering best in class solutions and platforms with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people. Now we’re taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers. Ericsson Digital Services provides solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Telecom Core, Communication Services and Cloud Infrastructure – leveraging cloud and automation technology.
Security is a rapidly changing field with activities ranging from advanced penetration testing to strategic governmental and industry relations within the cyber security domain. Digital Services Security Center consist of highly motivated specialist and leaders in various disciplines. The unit works across the Digital Services portfolio and interacts with a very mixed audience, ranging from senior customer engagements to explaining & educating designers, testers & deployment personnel. The portfolio is an advanced mixture of systems ranging from dedicated hardware to advanced microservices architecture running on distributed containerized infrastructure in hybrid clouds. As a member of this team you are expected to drive tasks, educate and influence, develop and maintain methodologies and execute special activities within your domain.
We currently have a vacancy for Security (Program) Manager – Development profile, a member of Digital Services Security Center. You will be tasked to develop methodologies and processes as well as drive the implementation and adherence in the security domain in cooperation with R&D and Product management. Ability to evaluate fault and breaches and develop systematic countermeasures across the portfolio. You will report to Head of Digital Services Security Center
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5-7 years’ experience from working with Security related activities in Development, Operations, Legal environment and/or Service Delivery
- Strong profile in different design methodologies (SCRUM, SAFE)
- Strong understanding of automation in development processes such as DevSecOps & CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of roles and responsibilities in security & development (Masters/Champions/Ninjas/Champions) including Ericsson Product Security governance (i.e. AoR, SRM, BSR, BPR, SDR, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Telecom operator operational model as well as information & regulatory implications on product development within the telco domain
- A plus if you have proven Digital Services domain competence (Products & Services)
- A plus if you are an Ericsson Certified Security Associate
- Strong Result orientation and drive
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Self-motivated, able to influence others
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey key messages and customer value
- Strong ability to lead, inspire and motivate
If you have any questions, please contact Anders Rosengren, Head of Architecture & Technology or Carl Berg, HR Business Partner.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 278710