Security (Program) Manager - Business profile - Ericsson Digital Services Security Center
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the service provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud.
Ericsson Digital Services does this by delivering best in class solutions and platforms with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people. Now we’re taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers. Ericsson Digital Services provides solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Telecom Core, Communication Services and Cloud Infrastructure – leveraging cloud and automation technology.
Security is a rapidly changing field with activities ranging from advanced penetration testing to strategic governmental and industry relations within the cyber security domain. Digital Services Security Center consist of highly motivated specialist and leaders in various disciplines. The unit works across the Digital Services portfolio and interacts with a very mixed audience, ranging from senior customer engagements to explaining & educating designers, testers & deployment personnel. The portfolio is an advanced mixture of systems ranging from dedicated hardware to advanced microservices architecture running on distributed containerized infrastructure in hybrid clouds. As a member of this team you are expected to drive tasks, educate and influence, develop and maintain methodologies and execute special activities within your domain.
We currently have a vacancy for Security (Program) Manager – Business profile, a member of Digital Services Security Center. You will be tasked to drive the implementation and adherence in the security domain in cooperation with Product Management and R&D. Your primary focus will be towards product & portfolio management to ensure that security is continuously addressed in relevant decisions, methodologies, processes and activities. You will report to Head of Digital Services Security Center
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong profile in different business practices, customer engagement methodologies and program management (SWOT, OKR, Market Windows, Agile, Rolling wave planning, Marketing Strategies)
- At least 5-7 years’ experience from working with Security related activities in Product Management, Customer facing, Operations, Product Development, Legal environment and/or Service Delivery
- Experience from Telco Customer Interactions in the security domain
- Strong knowledge of roles and responsibilities in security
- Strong understanding of Information & regulatory implications on Business including Business modeling methodologies
- A plus if you have proven Digital Services domain competence (Products & Services) and/or experience/knowledge from Ericsson Product Security governance (i.e. AoR, SRM, BSR, SDR, etc.)
- A plus if you are an Ericsson Certified Security Associate
- Strong Result orientation and drive
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Self-motivated, able to influence others
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey key messages and customer value
- Strong ability to lead, inspire and motivate
If you have any questions, please contact Anders Rosengren, Head of Architecture & Technology or Carl Berg, HR Business Partner.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 278709