Head of Digital Services Security Center
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the service provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud.
Ericsson Digital Services does this by delivering best in class solutions and platforms with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people. Now we’re taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers. Ericsson Digital Services provides solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Telecom Core, Communication Services and Cloud Infrastructure – leveraging cloud and automation technology.
We currently have a vacancy for Head of Digital Services Security Center. We are looking for a strong and passionate leader, capable of operating in an environment of new and fast-moving technologies and trend-shifts, with a strong background in Security area and with great leadership capabilities.
Security is a rapidly changing field with activities ranging from advanced penetration testing to strategic governmental and industry relations within the cyber security domain. The unit consist of highly motivated specialist and leaders in various disciplines. The unit works across the Digital Services portfolio and interacts with a very mixed audience, ranging from senior customer engagements to explaining & educating designers, testers & deployment personnel. The portfolio is an advanced mixture of systems ranging from dedicated hardware to advanced microservices architecture running on distributed containerized infrastructure in hybrid clouds. As a leader of this team you are responsible for the operations and competence of the team, making sure you drive the right activities, educate and influence, develop and maintain methodologies and execute special activities and that you´re engaged with the right people in all parts of the Digital Services organization
You will report to Head of Architecture & Technology, and be a part of the unit´s leadership team
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 7-10 years in a leadership role within R&D or Technology Positions
- Strong profile in understanding technology, industry, market and customers and how they are interconnected, combined with a strong competence in the security domain
- Solid understanding of technology and product development flow and how to bring early technology and standards into product realization
- Senior profile with ability to interface with customer C-level and BA/MA/GF stakeholders
- Have a holistic view and ability to see the big picture – long-term and strategic-minded
- High level understanding of business fundamentals, market logic and global business trends
- A plus if you have proven Digital Services domain competence (Products & Services)
- Strong Result orientation and drive
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Self-motivated, able to influence others
- Ability to lead a team of senior individuals
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey key messages and customer value
- Strong ability to lead, inspire and motivate
If you have any questions, please contact Anders Rosengren, Head of Architecture & Technology or Carl Berg, HR Business Partner
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 278706