Ericsson Early Career Program | Excellerate | Strategic Marketing Manager
Ericsson Early Career Program | Excellerate | Strategic Marketing Manager
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision. We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
Your journey within the Excellerate Program will start as Strategic Marketing Manager at Business Unit - Business Area Technologies and New Businesses (BTEB) and reports to Head of Strategic Marketing in BTEB Marketing & Communications, and will work closely with strategy, technology and research units, as well as other Business Areas and Market Areas across Ericsson.
We are looking for a highly driven and skilled Strategic Marketing Manager to join our global Marketing and Communications team. You will be part of developing our strategic positioning agenda, thought leadership content and marketing assets, and driving execution towards external and internal stakeholders.
The Strategic Marketing Manager will play a key contributing and supporting role in the marketing program to position Ericsson as a technology leader in 5G and demonstrating the tangible value we unlock for industries. This is a crucial program for Ericsson to succeed with its growth agenda.
BTEB mission and thought leadership scope
Business Area Technologies and New Business is tasked with seeking new profitable growth for Ericsson alongside our traditional core business, by building on our technologies and skills in relevant growth areas. The starting point for our growth strategy is the conviction that 5G and IoT, in combination with developments in technology and society that enable digitalization, will change the way we work and live. At the same time, technologies such as AI, VR/AR, and edge computing are quickly moving from slogans to reality.
Our focus is to facilitate new business development for our communication service provider customers. Building and incubating a continuous pipeline of opportunities, we create new business and develop Ericsson’s next big growth areas.
The objective for thought leadership marketing is to identify, develop and drive engaging content that positions Ericsson as frontrunner in a fully connected world, demonstrating our ability to understand and create game-changing technologies, and make them easy to adopt, use and scale for our customers and partners.
- Key contributor and supporter as part of the core team to Ericsson’s 5G for Industries marketing program, its positioning agenda, strategy and execution. The program scope includes
- Psition Ericsson within emerging 5G technologies and demonstrate the tangible value that we unlock for industries.
- Develp concrete use cases that explicitly articulate customer value
- Create demand and thereby market pull fr Ericsson’s emerging technologies and business expertise
- Develp engaging, targeted content through intelligent observations, perspectives and actionable insights that stimulate growth for Ericsson as well as our current and future customers
- Drive and manage planned activities within given budget; reprt results against set goals; evaluate performance and recommend improvements
Examples of program’s key deliverables
- Concrete use cases that demonstrate how cellular and 5G connectivity are applied to selected industries and prove how Ericsson delivers more customer value compared to next best alternative, including value calculators.
- Insights platform defining all findings from the project insights phase
- Defined prototype, including the market driving topic, capturing the essential components for how to position Ericsson within emerging technology and 5G (from the perspectives of business relevance and competitive differentiation)
- Market story, defining the opportunity,business claim and offering needed to seize this opportunity
- Definition of what strategic (differentiators), conceptual (messaging) and tactical (engagement) components that are included in the 5G for Industries
- Initial set of activities required to seize the market opportunity
- University degree or equivalent plus experience in strategic marketing, strategy/business development or relevant position with a focus on opinion leaders
- Strategic, innovative thinking with the ability to understand and simplify complex topics; demonstrated skills in successfully positioning forwardlooking themes and topics
- Demonstrated analytical, planning and execution skills; ability to provide clear and compelling materials and briefs
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting the presentation to the needs and interests of different audiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a crossfunctional team and work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Domain knowledge and understanding of telecom industry as well as digital transformation for industries and its societal aspects
Early Career Program | Excellerate
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- One international job, or assignment rotation, during your 18-month development program
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 278688