Ericsson Early Career Program | Excellerate | M&A Manager
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision. We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
Your journey within the Excellerate Program will start as M&A Manager at Ericsson Mergers & Acquisition Unit
The M&A function is a global function responsible to drive all Ericsson M&A activities from strategy/sourcing to execution, integration and follow-up across all Ericsson Business Areas, Market Areas and Group Functions. To be successful in this work the applicant needs to have a combination of strong analytical skills (strategic, financial and operational), be result oriented and capable of handling both Ericsson internal and external stakeholders.
- M&A strategy development incl. market & technology evaluations, value chain assessments and strategy definitions
- M&A target funnel development and management incl. target desktop screening, alternatives analysis etc
- M&A valuations incl. DCF, market & transaction comp’s, LBO’s etc
- M&A project management
- Creation of sell side materials Teasers and Investment Memorandums
- Preparations for and running of due diligence, negotiations and other external and internal M&A project meetings
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical skills
- Work experience from relevant business / finance setting
- This is a Trainee Program, maximum 6 years of experience
Early Career Program | Excellerate
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- One international job, or assignment rotation, during your 18-month development program
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 278686