We are now looking for a C/C++ Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Be involved in development of a wide range of innovative software products with the latest technology,
- You will drive strategic technical leadership,
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling,
- Develop and test high quality products,
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support,
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes,
- Develop competence in technical domain,
- Develop and test high quality products in pure C/C++.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science or equivalent formal technical education,
- 5+ years of experience,
- Experience in test design and verification,
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT),
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge,
- Business understanding, networking,
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change,
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations,
- Good cooperation skills with diverse teams.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.