We are now looking for a SW Architect to drive and develop cutting edge technologies for our solutions. Your role will include all development activities such as: technology research and applicability, requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, IT design, software design, integration and verification.We organize in cross units development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality solutions
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of solutions and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: -3yrs graduates from technology related degree (I.e. Computer science)
- Min years of experience: 2 years working in R&D are playing a similar role
- Domain experience: IT and Cloud (Cloud providers such as Azure or IBM, K8s, Docker), Microservices Development, DevOps techniques and tools (I.e. CI/CD), Integration and APIs techniques and patterns. Nice to have. Basic UI, AI/ML and Data related technologies.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Global mobility
- Curiosity, learning agility, drive & high aspirations
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Malaga || Consulting&SysInt; IT; R&D; SharedServ
Req ID: 278647