Head of Business Operation, CU-ID NEO Organization
We are now looking for a Head of Business Operation within CU-ID NEO organization, are you interested? You will be reporting to Head of Project Office & Business Operation, and in this role, you are expected to proactively monitor and steer the financial results of the CU-ID NEO organization operational units and ensure a high level of quality and accuracy of the financial flows and results. All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance. The operations's controller is responsible for driving and supporting cost-, capital- and organizational efficiency.
- Lead and manage overall services financial framework and drive action based on the service business performance.
- Act as the main point of contact for all operation related financial issues, within the CU-ID NEO and towards region stakeholders.
- Set up and follow up of operational financial performance indicators, including targets.
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization.
- Drive performance management (process),Drive competence management and conduct resource management.
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Review and analysis of financial performance vs. forecast/targets of units assigned.
- Oversee and manage the forecasting and cost control activities.
- Provide advice, recommendations and initiate actions concerning organizational efficiency and effectiveness to NEO leadership team.
- Drive adherence to Accounting Directives, financial policies and common (global) financial processes within the NEO.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience.
- Min 10-15 years of experience
- Fluent in English.
- High level of Service business orientation combined with a good business (market, custEomer) understanding.
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial-and Delivery model, strategy & project management.
- Good knowledge in Accounting & Reporting including well-founded knowledge of Financial systems.
- Ability to establish and sustain good relationships with other units/stakeholders.
- High degree of accountability and sense of integrity.
- High level of drive and proactiveness.
- Service minded and structured.
- Very good social and communication skills, capable to diverse communication in an international environment (affinity with various cultures).
- Ability to simplify, good sense for details as well as high level thought leadership.
- Good influencing & negotiation skills.
- Financial acumen and skills.
- Formulating strategies and concepts.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
This position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 278617