Program Overview: Do you want to make an impact in a Fortune 500 Company, leading the way with some of the most amazing and life-changing technology in the industry? Are you inspired by being part of the next industrial revolution as we work to connect everyone and everything? Do you have a desire to lead society through incredible technological advances, driving world-wide ability for communication? If the answer is YES then we want you to join our Leadership Experience and Acceleration Program. In this 2-year rotational program, we will prepare you for our most critical positions in Ericsson.
Operations Track: If you’re Interested in building the networks of tomorrow, leading complex programs and exceeding client’s needs then an opportunity awaits you at Ericsson in the area of Operations. Preparing for a role as a senior operations leader you will work closely with clients and partners, manage team performance and use innovation and quest for easy to identify improved ways of working. This position offers direct involvement across the spectrum of both technology and execution, while also providing the opportunity to engage in growing accounts. Associated with this role the applicant will gain critical experiences across Ericsson’s products, services and delivery capabilities along with interactions with a number of our key customers.
Developmental Experience includes:
- Rotating through 3 key challenging roles in different Ericsson core businesses in 2-3 different geographic locations.
- You will start in Plano, TX. The final 2 rotations could be in the following locations: Plano, TX; Santa Clara, CA; Bellevue, WA or Basking Ridge, NJ
- Within rotations, program members will work alongside senior leaders in the company to serve as the customer accountable interface, advocate, and escalation point
- Contribute and support peers in cohort with accounts’ business development, opportunity pursuits, service delivery execution, and technology solutions
- Build a strong understanding of the core roles including sales, operations and technical solutions that come together to serve our customers
- You can expect the following from our structured developmental process:
- Competency based development planning
- Executive exposure and dialogue with senior Ericsson leadership
- Executive and peer mentoring
- Multiple weeks of intensive applied learning
- Extensive experiential learning
- Cross functional learning opportunities and engagements
- Ongoing developmental feedback from multiple sources
- Off-program placement process that aligns individual goals with business needs.
- Proven ability in getting results within a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated capability with driving innovation in the changing technology industry through producing new ideas, approaches, or insights to influence customers.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and understanding of how actions and decisions impact key company measures and profitable growth.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving technology environment while embracing new ideas and change.
- Can adapt interpersonal style to lead different people and situations, acting as a change agent for the company.
- High degree of comfort in presenting on strategic problems, technical solutions and business challenges to senior executive teams including customers at the SVP level
- Ability to identify, seize, and act upon business opportunities while showing an awareness of profit, loss, and added value in relation to own work and to the whole organization.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- MBA and BS degree from an accredited university
- 7+ years of experience in the Telecom Industry in operational/ service delivery roles
- Direct responsibility for managing projects over $10 million.
- Leading projects with more than 40 direct/indirect resources
- Driver with good negotiation skills and execution mindset
- 3+ years of experience in leadership role or proven track record of managing complex projects/ teams in a dynamic dotted line / matrix environment.
- Geographically flexible
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt