The Verification engineer is responsible for defining, automating and executing the E2E test plans of the Design and Optimization solutions developed in Ericsson.
This position works embedded in the Verification team working together other engineers and reports to the Continuous Delivery, Quality and Verification manager.
- Definition and execution:
- Test plan for the integrated solution.
- Regression tests.
- Load and performance testing.
- Contribute to improve the coverage of the automatic test for the Continuous Delivery. pipeline.
- Report and track the status of the test plan bugs found in the applications.
- Understanding the use cases of the solution.
- Documentation of the testing activities using the official tools.
- Work with diverse tools and operative systems.
- Continually see the tangible results of your work.
- 2+ years experience across software development lifecycle: development, testing, deployment, etc.
- Experience defining and executing test plans for software solutions.
- Familiar with the agile testing methodologies (SCRUM) and tracking tools (JIRA).
- Experience with automated UI tests (Selenium, IBM Rational Functional Tester, etc.)
- Knowledge of operating system scripting and commands (Linux, Unix and Mac) and Windows.
- Ability to work and communicate in diverse environments.
- Telecommunication domain knowledge is valuable.
- BSC level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge. High English Skills