ICT Security Analyst Job stage 7
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Security Analyst. In this role, you will ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson IT environment. You will be a key player by providing IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
- You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise
- You will assume ownership of IT Security products, services and/or solutions, including overall strategy and roadmap for area of responsibility
- You will handle demands, order requests and internal/external requirements, safeguarding I security services, products and architecture
- Perform IT security monitoring and testing
- You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits
- Run IT security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process
- And you will establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent experience
- Minimum years of experience: Relevant years of skill with IT Security design and architecture which include solution architecture work to identify technical vulnerabilities and possible mitigations to them
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Communication and people skills, as the role involves extensive interaction with internal and external partners
- Analytical skill
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document
- In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || IT
Req ID: 278508